MST Adventures on the Web and in the News
With so much to do in New Mexico, it can be hard to pick your next activity. Check out some of the reviews and media for MST Adventures' equipment, tours, and instruction.
NewMexicoHomes.com Guide: MST Adventures Showcases New Mexico's Beauty With Recreational Sports Instruction
Albuquerque The Magazine October and November Issues (featured article in Oct 2017); 2017-2018 Exploring Albuquerque insert
NPR Underwriters July-August 2017. Underwriting #1
New Mexico Nomad- Extraordinary Adventure- You can find MST Adventures under the adventures and experiences tab.
Mountain Bike New Mexico You can find MST Adventures under the Local Series.
Businesses We Like
The outdoor industry is such a fantastic group of people. Here are a few of the local (and not-so-local) business and organizations that we support:
- The Bike Smith - This is a great local Albuquerque bike shop, we offer our mountain bike instruction through them. They are a full service bike shop and have some really great rental bikes.
- No Snow SUPs -No Snow is a local business to the Phoenix-Metro Area of AZ, they have designed a great line of inflatable SUP's. If your looking for a great board at a great price give them a ring.
- Outdoor Re-Gear -Outdoor ReGear is Albuquerque's only outdoor consignment shop, from bike to kayaks, Skis to Snowboards and everything in between, John will get you set for an affordable adventure.
- Sandia Lakes Recreation Center -Albuquerque's only pay fishing lakes; we offer our community lessons at their venue, it is a clean and beautiful location for paddle sports to weddings, and of course Awesome fishing!
- Flix Brewhouse -Micro Brews and Movies is Flix specialties. Their head brew master is to notch.
- Art of Santa Fe- Art of Santa Fe is your online portal to the art that is so popular in Santa Fe.
- REI- The not so local shop, they have a strong participation in the growth of the outdoor community and your success. They believe in us and often send their customers to us for their rental needs. Thank You REI.
- Cascade Designs- The parent company of MSR, they make tough snowshoes, and we could not be happier to supply you with top of the line rentals in the winter.
- Bote- The makers of the Bote Breeze one of our awesome rental inflatable stand up paddle boards. We are an official rental location in New Mexico for their line.
- NRS -Based in Moscow, Idaho, they are 100% employee owned and operated. They are a major supplier of all things water for us.
- Accent Paddles- A local Minnesota based paddle company, they make killer blades than stand up to all the abuse that we throw at them.
- Grizzly Coolers- Another awesome Minnesota based company, making the toughest rotomolded coolers on the market.
- American Canoe Association- Our governing body for all paddle sports instruction.
- American Whitewater- Our voice in water access and policy issues as paddlers. You should join today.
- Adobe Whitewater Club- Our local Albuquerque based paddle sports club.
- Keelhauler Canoe Club- My (Corey) home paddle club, you really should join today.
- IMBA/AMBA/ICP- From Trail advocates on a national level to the local level. The ICP is the governing body of our teaching certifications.
- Friends of Sandia Mountain- Probably the best grass roots organization for the care of the Sandia Mountains and facilities, when the forest service needs a hand they step up to the plate. It is awesome.
- Cibola National Forest and Grasslands- The governing body of the Sandia Mountains, they are our permit grantor for our tours.
- Over The Edge Travel- This is our go to for small custom built travel to India and Nepal. This is one of the best way to visit these growing destinations. Tell Eli we sent you!