End of Season SUP Sale
As our SUP season closes out for the year, we’re already planning for next spring. Part of our mission at MST Adventures is to always have the best equipment in the best condition available, and part of that is regularly rotating out our rental stock. So what does that all mean? Well, looks like we’ve got some SUPs for sale - and for a pretty darn good price too!
If you’ve wanted to get a SUP, or want to get your friends and family onto a SUP, now is your chance to pick up a top-quality board for a great price. All of our used boards come with a carry/storage bag, fin, and pump.
Here’s a list of what we have available for sale (from left to right in the photo):
(4) Bote Breeze, 11'x32" all-around boards - Truly an all-water board, stable and beginner friendly. $600-$650 (original MSRP $1100)
(2) NRS Earl 6, 10'6"x30" all-around boards - Slightly smaller boards, great for kids and flat water. $500 (original MSRP $1000)
(1) No Snow Allwater, 10'6x33" all-around board - Perfect for beginners or those wanting a do-it all board. $600 (original MSRP $800)
(3) No Snow Big Boy, 11'x34" all-around boards - A slightly wider board for more stability and carrying capacity - great for Yoga or multi-day trips!. $500-$600 (Original MSRP $800)
(1) Jack's Plastic Welding Whitewater SUP, 10'3"x 36" - Super stable, great for river running/surfing, or lake goofin'. It's also the Fastest Whitewater SUP in New Mexico! $350 (Original MSRP $1600)
Give us a call to order your board. Shipping is available within the continental US. 505-717-2526